Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thanks!

I must thank everyone that has helped me with this adventure. Justin Weber for the endless training with me, Pete and Nina Karinen for letting me travel to Stillwater with them, Steve Pribyl and his family for hosting/dropping me off/picking me up from the airport, Oskar's parents for driving us to the race, Oskar for picking me up from the airport (and bringing me back this Thursday...) racing with me/helping me to finish some of the days and being the best teammate I could ask for, The Bike Shop (Caleb, Steve, Rob, Andy, Kate, and Kai) for helping me out, everyone else that has helped me out along the way, Marissa for encouraging and believing in me and last but not least my parents for always being there no matter what. This trip (the good and bad) will always be remembered. It has been a great experience. I can't imagine a better group to share my experience with!

Thanks again.

This weekend I will be racing the Wausau 24. 24 hours "solo" but I will never be able to thank my girlfriend Marissa and my friend Ian enough for being there to crew for me! Hopefully it goes well after my 8 day training camp in the Alps. The best way to repay everyone is by putting up good results and trying my hardest!

No comments:

Post a Comment